Day 01 : Genting Highlands
Arrive Kuala Lumpur – the Sprawling capital city of Malaysia. Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur our local
representative will be waiting at the Airport. We transfer you to Genting Highlands - situated 2000
meters above sea level, with lush green hills and beautiful landscapes. Check-in at Hotel . Rest of the
time is free for you to relax. Dinner at the restaurant and overnight at Hotel
Day 02 : Genting Theme Park
After breakfast, visit the Genting Indoor & Outdoor Theme Parks, which are an unique world of
excitement, fun and amusement. There is a multitude of challenging games, spectacular shows, an
exciting spectrum of high-tech rides, roller coasters, antique bumping cars, mini trains, the fun castle,
boating on the lake and lots more. At an optional cost, you may want to visit „Snow World this evening
and try your luck at the world famous „Genting Casino in your hotel. Dinner at the restaurant and overnight at Hotel
Day 03 : City Tour of Kuala Lumpur
After an American buffet breakfast, we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. En route, we visit the Batik factory
and Batu caves. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and check-in at Hotel. In the evening we take you for a half day
city tour of this busy international city where we see the King s Palace, the National Mosque, Jamed
Mosque, the National Museum, Merdeka Square and the National Monument which houses the world s
largest Bronze Memorial. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel
Day 04 : Kuala Lumpur – „The sprawling city of Malaysia
After breakfast, the day is free for you to explore this bustling capital on your own. You can go
shopping, as everything under the sun is available in Kuala Lumpur, like clothes, electronic items,
artifacts etc at reasonable rates. Dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05 : Fly to Singapore – Visit Night Safari
After an American buffet breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to the airport for your flight to Singapore. Arrive at the fabulous Changi Airport in Singapore. Our local representative will be waiting
outside the customs area to welcome and take you to the Hotel. In the evening we take you on a Night
Safari Tour where you can watch the mystery and drama of the jungle unfold before your eyes. Dinner
at Night Safari. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 : Visit Sentosa Island with Underwater World
After an American buffet breakfast, we proceed for full day excursion to Sentosa Island, to have a true
Sentosa experience. Feel the trill and enjoy the incredible scenery. Move on to “Sentosa Luge and Skyride”, first of its kind in Southeast Asia! We then proceed to “Images of Singapore”
– where you will meet some of the key personalities who shaped Singapore s past and defined her future. We then experience a live showcase of marine life at “Underwater World”, where also you can enjoy a unique experience of “Fish Reflexology” at optional rate (prior reservation required for Fish Refloxology). Visit the “Dolphin Lagoon” and see the spectacular performance of the pink dolphins.
For a mind- blowing interactive experience, nothing beats Sentosa 4D Magix ! This state-of-the-art theatre offers you a whole new generation of movie magic In the evening we proceed to one of the world class water- shows with dramatic effects, water jets, lasers, burst of fire and music set in the sea - enjoy the whole experience in an open-air amphitheatre at “Songs of the Sea” . Transfer on your own for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07 : City Tour of Singapore
After an American buffet breakfast, sit back in a deluxe air-conditioned coach to enjoy a panoramic half-day city tour of Singapore where we see the Parliament House, Mount Faber, China Town, Raffles Street and „The Westin Stamford , the tallest hotel in the world. Transfer on your own for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 : Return
After an American buffet breakfast at the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. In the afternoon we check
out of the hotel and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip
Tour price includes:
- Passengers under 12 years sharing room without an extra bed are considered children.
- Rates are per person in USD based on minimum 02 full paying passengers traveling together.
- Check for peak season surcharge as applicable.
- TBA – To Be Advised
1. Accommodation at choice of above mentioned hotels.
2. Daily American breakfast.
3. Indian dinners (Without transfers only in Singapore).
4. One Dinner is at Night Safari.
5. Full day Sentosa tour on Private Combi basis.
6. Rest all Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in coach basis.
7. All transfers on seat-in-coach.
8. Services of a local tour guide.
Tour price does not include:
1. Passport, visa charges, International Airfares & Airport taxes
2. Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
3. Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect, prior to departure.
4. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all
items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Includes” box.
You must be in possession of single entry visas for Malaysia and Singapore. Visa charges are
To undertake the tour you must be in possession of a Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your
date of travel.
Hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Routes are subject to change without notice.
Subject to RBI / GOI regulations